Wellhead Station features both Landfill Gas Production & Leachate Collection / Reinjection capabilities. These Systems are Monitored & Controlled 24/7 by the Gas Feedstock Production System.
Each Wellhead Station can be retrofitted to current gas well field or be implemented from the ground up.
It can be equipped with one (1) to four (4) Gas Multiphase Separators which will continuously separate Landfill Gas stream components: Gas / Leachate / Solids.
If required, a Leachate Collection / Reinjection System can also be incorporated to the Wellhead Station.
How It Works
- Connect horizontal gas collectors and/or vertical well headers to Gas Multiphase Separators
- Define Project’s gas feedstock quality requirements by setting CH4 and O2 Set Points
- Define the leachate reinjection strategy: Flowrates, Duration, Intervals, etc.
- The Gas Feedstock Production System will perform 24/7 Monitoring & Control of all Wellhead Stations to supply the Project with quality Landfill Gas according to CH4 and O2 Set Points
- The Gas Feedstock Production System will also perform 24/7 Monitoring & Control of the Leachate Collection / Reinjection
|Wellhead Station, Ascension (Canada, 2012)||Gas Multiphase Separators, Ascension (Canada, 2012)|
|Leachate Reinjection System, Ascension (Canada, 2012)|